Blackberry Sales Faster Than Expected, Says CEO
Despite analyst reports which suggested that Blackberry may not be selling as much as the company was expecting, the CEO Thorsten Heins disagrees.
Reuters reports an excerpt from an interview with the CEO where he says that the sales of the Blackberry Z10 have been faster than the company expected and the company was always very ambitious with the sales targets in the first place. He also said that he will be gearing up the production supply on the device after seeing the demand, although he refused to share any actual sales figures because he wants to observe the trends further before he does that.
Do you own the Z10 or are you not interested in the new face of Blackberry?
Latest posts by Faisal Hashmi
- Why a cross-platform BBM is a win for Blackberry and a loss for Whatsapp
- Canon Middle East fulfills pledge to plant over 2900 Ghaf trees
- Adobe ditches Creative Suite, goes subscription-only with Creative Cloud
- Why BlackBerry’s Q10 pricing is a step in the wrong direction
- Blackberry leaked roadmap unveils upcoming devices