Funny or Die releasing Steve Jobs parody ‘iSteve’ starring Justin Long
On the heels of the news that the Ashton Kutcher starring Steve Jobs biopic has been postponed indefinitely, the comedy website Funny or Die was quick to announce that they have shot a comedic biopic of Steve Jobs that they will be releasing on April 15th and will be the 'first Steve Jobs' movie.
Though their website usually produces short films, this one will be a longer feature length production ranging from 60 to 75 minutes that they shot over eight days. The most interesting part is that 'iSteve' stars Justin Long, the actor famous for the acclaimed Mac vs. PC commercials which will definitely be very interesting to see. And yes, it will officially be the first Steve Jobs film although it aims to be a parody of other biopics and the creators say that it will be "essentially a cursory look at Steve Jobs' Wikipedia page". Funny stuff.
The actual Aaron Sorkin scripted Steve Jobs bopic is still under production. Thoughts?
Latest posts by Faisal Hashmi
- Why a cross-platform BBM is a win for Blackberry and a loss for Whatsapp
- Canon Middle East fulfills pledge to plant over 2900 Ghaf trees
- Adobe ditches Creative Suite, goes subscription-only with Creative Cloud
- Why BlackBerry’s Q10 pricing is a step in the wrong direction
- Blackberry leaked roadmap unveils upcoming devices