Internet Explorer 10 Releases For Windows 7
After losing its market share to pretty much every other browser in the market, Microsoft has been strong on advertising IE 10 as their comeback vehicle for everyone's default browser. And after being well received on Windows 8, Microsoft has now released the browser for Windows 7 as well.
Coming in both 32 and 64-bit versions and a host of languages, you will need certain minimum requirements for your PC to run it which include:
A Windows 8 or Windows RT PC.
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
Internet access (ISP fees might apply)
Download Internet Explorer 10 here if you don't have Windows 8.
Latest posts by Faisal Hashmi
- Why a cross-platform BBM is a win for Blackberry and a loss for Whatsapp
- Canon Middle East fulfills pledge to plant over 2900 Ghaf trees
- Adobe ditches Creative Suite, goes subscription-only with Creative Cloud
- Why BlackBerry’s Q10 pricing is a step in the wrong direction
- Blackberry leaked roadmap unveils upcoming devices